Multiple Body hazards such as chest problems, spinal chord, kidney problems

Om,
After a series of massages in USA a Star had automatically come into my body. I felt the presence of a Star in my body. Due to this I was suffering for sometime. Also I was deserted by my family shortly after and I had experienced presence of another Star in India. I believe this is remote control…They must be stars.
There are some body trouble which I am facing. But doctors are puzzled not finding any disease and not able to measure my discomfort felt. But my weight is also increasing…

1. various body hazards manifesting at this stage such as discomfort at chest,stiffness at spinal chord, forehead, intriguing cold & cough, sudden sensitiveness at kidneys….
  2. Malaria fever….
  3. Feverish feeling and black stool passed at the start…
  4. Blood mark at my hand in USA
  5. Loss of 5 kgs in USA
  6. Ruthless treatment by doctors in USA
  7. Injury to my body in USA
  8. Feverish feeling in India
  9. Loose motion on regular basis
  10. Loss of 2 kgs twice
  11. 3 days fever
    If you can so solve my problems please contact me at:
  12. insarkar@yahoo.com
  13. ins51rediffmail.com
  14. bipul_sarkar@hathway.com
  15. phone: 91-9768908875
    Wishes Jesus bless
    Prof.Indranarayan Sarkar
    Mumbai
    N.B: I have tried many doctors but all went in vain. My body hazards still exist so far. I have done blood test, urine test, stool test, chest related test, kidney test etc…but nothing has been found…
1 Like

why don’t you try meditation from a trained person? Hope this is the only solution for all your problems.

Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen.
Leave the past behind and do not anticipate the future. Be present to enjoy the moment.
Live life to the fullest. Enjoy all that it has to offer.
ALL THE BEST :slight_smile:

Try rituals of yoga, meditation and tai chi which will replenish and rejuvenate your soul to focus more clearly on serenity and happiness.