I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I am constantly in pain and have been for awhile now. Once I was finally told what was wrong with me I thought that the pain would finally end. Well, my doctor switched from Lexapro to Cymbalta thinking it was the best option. Nope! So he tried me on a muscle relaxer and it doesn’t even touch the surface of the pain I’m feeling. I would love to know of some natural remedies for pain such as Fibromyalgia.
- Massage : It relax your muscles, improve range of motion in your joints and increase production of your body’s natural painkillers.
- Yoga and meditation: Slow movements, deep breathing and relaxation have been found to be helpful in controlling fibromyalgia symptoms.
Also, do some simple lifestyle changes, such as:
- Eat healthy foods. Limit your caffeine intake.
- Exercise regularly such as walking, swimming.
- Get enough sleep.
- Try to reduce stress by doing deep-breathing exercises.