dryness of mouth,watered stomach,stomach churnning.stomach pain.heavyness of stomach
Drink lemon tea with honey added in it.
Drink plenty of water, as it will help to smooth bowel movements.
If the stomach ache is due to acidity, the best bet would be to drink plain soda water. It would provide instant relief from the pain
drink cup of lemon juice with rock salt, take this 4-5 times a day.
Mix 1 tsp each of mint juice and lime juice. Add some ginger juice and black salt in it. Drink this mixture for quick stomach pain relief.
- Take a spoonful of apple cider vinegar.
- Drink a cup of hot tea or something carbonated.
- Lay down with a heating pad for 15-20 minutes or until you feel better.
I know the apple cider vinegar doesn’t taste very pleasant but it really works.
- Drink lemon tea with some honey added in it for taste. It is an effective home remedy for stomach ache.
- Mix 1 tsp each of mint juice and limejuice. Add some ginger juice and black salt in it. Drink this mixture for quick stomach pain relief.
- Take a small piece of ginger and grate it. Thereafter, squeeze out its juice. Apply the juice on the bottom of your belly and massage gently. It is an effective natural remedy for stomach ache.