viginal odour

How to get rid of viginal odour

1 Like

One of the best ways to deal with vaginal odor is to drink plenty of water. Females must drink eight to ten glasses of water every day as it is a known fact that well hydrated body remains health and free of health issues. When you drink water, the body gets rid of bad toxins and harmful bacteria in a very effective manner. At the same time water also helps to remove the extra sugar from the body which is one of main reasons behind vaginal odor. Those suffering from vaginal odor must also avoid caffeine and sugary drinks.

Tea tree oil contains strong antifungal as well as antiseptic properties and thus it can be used to get rid of unpleasant vaginal odor. Take some tea tree oil and dilute it with water. Now use this solution to rinse the infected area. Another option is to add three drops of tea tree oil to your bath water along with three cups of pure apple cider vinegar and then soak in it for half an hour. When this remedy is followed three to four times a week, it will help to get rid of bacteria that are contributing to your strong vaginal odor.

Apple Cider Vinegar is the ONLY thing that has consistently worked for me. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration as to why you might have vaginal odor, but if it is due to the most common cause (Bacterial Vaginosis), then all you have to do is either douche with a diluted solution of water + apple cider vinegar OR soak a tampon in apple cider vinegar and insert into the vagina for 30 minutes to 1 hour.

(Note: I know a lot of people are against douching these days because they say it destroys the good bacteria in the vagina and throws off the pH balance, and that is true of commercial douches which contain a lot of chemicals and fragrances. But a pure douche of water and apple cider vinegar is perfectly safe. Apple cider vinegar has a very similar pH that a healthy vagina and intestinal tract has, so instead of destroying that good bacteria, it just destroys the bad and replenishes the good.) 

Also - the purest and most organic form of apple cider vinegar you can get is best, but if all you can find is the typical grocery store brand, that is fine too. Just make sure you don't use WHITE vinegar - only Apple Cider.

I have started to have really nasty vaginal odor for the past three or four years. I am a virgin, so I know it had nothing to do with sex. Doctor said it wasn’t because of any type of infection, that I would just have to live with it. That wasn’t an option for me. After being online for over an hour, I found this:
5 or 6 drops of pure tea tree oil, and a half cup of Epsom salt. Pour it into a bath, and have a nice soak. Don’t rub it in or anything, just let it sit for about thirty minutes. Then, you can wash up regularly (no vaginal soap for this day) and continue about your day. After a few baths, the odor is gone! I prefer to have a soak with JUST the tea tree oil about once or twice a month, to keep clean. But, the Epsom salt makes your skin soft and relaxes you, too!