What can stop my stomach and intestinal pain all together?

For the past 10 years or so, my stomach and intestines have been sensitive to a lot of things I eat. A lot of times it depends on how it’s eaten. I love broccoli but will throw it up (and everything eaten with it) if eaten raw and I’m fine eating it cooked. I eat eggs often but if I eat them fried (when the thinner part of the egg is brown and not so soft after cooking) I throw them up. I find this with alot of foods. My stomach will get very very bloated and remain that way until I throw up. My intestines will hurt and you can often hear them churning. To relieve the pain, I must throw up which at this point takes no effort and never contains stomach acid (not the same as puking when your ill). Usually I’m back to my normal self after throwing up and i feel good but I’m not getting the nutrition from my food so I need help!

Here are few tips:

• Try ginger tea. Ginger stimulates digestion by speeding up the movement of food from the stomach into the small intestine, and helps eliminates digestive discomfort after eating. Sip on ginger tea throughout the day, and with meals. Ginger can relax the smooth muscle of the intestines, thereby relieving symptoms of gas and cramping.

• Meditate for 20 to 30 minutes, twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening. Studies show meditate on a regular basis helps the processes controlling digestion.

• Try to focus on releasing negative emotions. With extreme stress, the brain sends signals to the gut immune cells that release chemicals leading to inflammation. This inflammation can then lead to malabsorption, and even food sensitivities if the stress becomes chronic.

• Get some exercise everyday which help the body and digestive system function optimally. So do some form of daily movement, whether it is a little yoga every morning, or a daily walk.