when you see a doctor for menstrual cramps expect this

For menstrual cramps, you may start by seeing your primary physician or a doctor who specializes in the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Here’s some information to help you get ready for your appointment,

You may want to make note of:

How severe your symptoms are and when your cramps first started
The dates when your last two menstrual periods began

Information about medical problems you’ve had
Information about the medical problems of your parents or siblings
All the medications and dietary supplements you take
Questions to ask your doctor