I would like to add some more after use of about one & half months of 2-tabs morning, evening. There are problems with the DMV and I have experienced which make you very unwell psychologically, and one does not know if there is more to that. As these Ayurvedic medications are not as rigorously tested for effects & side effects, so there is some amount of uncertainty with it.
- Nasal congestion in night-> It makes you irritable & less rested and makes you feel like unwell.
- Aerobically you become very weak, just within 500 meters of running you are exhausted fully and unable to continue.
- Pain in legs, for some, in knees.
- General sense of unwell being.
- Burning/ hurting in the eyes in the afternoon.
- For few days it was dullness, tiredness & now it is rather anxity & reduced alertness.
So, I think few more tests are required in DMV and the ingredients which are unnecessary must be removed to reduce the side effects.
Your comments are welcome.