Side effects of Divya Mukta Vati (used for High Blood Pressure)?

USE ARJUNARISTH OR HARIDAYAAMRIT VATI WITH MUKTA VATO FOR BETTER RELIEF

Hi,I’m 50+,and using mdv for around 10years now.nassel congestion is common.I also feel some depression also.But my bp is well controlled.

Here is one very good link related to MUKTA VATI which is about the main ingredient in Mukta Vati which works as anti-hypertensive “Rauwolfia Serpentina” also known as Sarpgandha.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566472/

I took DMW for about 3 weeks in Houston. BP goes down dramatically with MAJOR side effects. Nasal congestion so severe could not breathe at night. My running of 3 miles went to less than half a mile. I think they put steriods in this to make it work…FAST. Be careful and do not fall for the hype.

NuI also face same problm.

I took Muktawati for 15 days. I noticed drop in pulse rare from 72 to 62. Treadmill exercise reduced to 10 min from 40 min. It reduced stamina and energy. It has slowed heart and now body does not get enough Oxygen due to slowed pulse rare. …This is a very bad medicine. Never take it.

Thats crazy there is nothing in there that should cause weight gain, that would mean somehow it is slowing your metabolism

Definitely affects nasal/sinus. It was very effective in lowering BP but the sinus headache was too much for me. So I stopped. The sinus headache was always at night.

Dear since how long you are taking one tablet in morning ?? Any side effects caused so far ?

i am having mukta batti for more than 3 years now. now i have noticed that it is reducing pulse rate? My pulse rate is below 50 now. should i give up taking this medicine and swift to Aellopathy ?

I took 2 tabs in the morning for about 30 days and felt all the symptoms mentioned in the blog but never made the connection. The worst side effect was that I developed a complete AV block, heart rate at 33 and needed a pacemaker.

True, nasal congestion is a major side effect of Divya mutations vati, also it makes us more sensitive to cold, even though BPA comes to normal.I have been using this medicine since 3 months from now, previously it worked finer,but since last 10 days or so, nasal congestion started, now i will try taking it with warm water or cow’s milk

Okay thanks for ur advised reply… With warm water but in morning or at night?

decrease the dose

yes I have also experience the same problum with mukta vati, what can I do

can i take medicines for low bp or do pranayama,yoga

have it with warm milk and it would reduce the side effect even further.

take it with a lukewarm water and surely you wont face the same problem again, i was also facingthe same but now i dont feel any discomforts in breathing , if you go to a patanjali doctor ,they will also suggest you to take tablet with lukewarm water…

My dad has started taking this medicine since a year. He is facing sleepiness, reduced alertness and forgetfulness issues. Earlier I thought this is due to old age but later realized it is due to medicine. This is having huge impact in his day to day activities. After reading all the comments, first thing I will reduce his dose, second, I will try to find alternate medicine

It’s the same me issue I faced. It took one yr to realize tablet was the culprit. My dose was 1 per day initially, later reduced to 1 in 3 days. Also as other mentioned pulse rate was around 65. I have stopped it since last 6 months. Now Pulse is 80. BP is normal.Taking telma20